Celebrated chef, TV Presenter, & Saturday Kitchen Host
- Matt presents the ever-popular BBC1 food and chat show, Saturday Kitchen. He is also the presenter of its favourite moments partner - Best Bites on BBC2.
- Matt co-hosts 'Food Unwrapped' on Channel 4. Series eight of this award-winning food show is now in production. Matt, alongside Jimmy Doherty and Kate Quilton, fronts this food and science series that lifts the lid on what's really in the food we eat.
- He has filmed two series for ITV of 'Save Money Good Food' with fellow presenter Susanna Reid, inspiring families to cook smarter and waste less.
- Matt made good use of his Geography & Anthropology degree making a food and travel show for the Discovery Channel. 'Kings of the Wild' tested his foraging and culinary skills in amazing jungle locations around the world.
- Matt co-presented Market Kitchen on UKTV for five years with Rachel Allen, Tom Parker-Bowles and Matthew Fort.
- Matt is a passionate exponent of Modern British cooking, using only the freshest, seasonal and locally-sourced ingredients. As well as Marco Pierre-White, he trained under such greats as Alastair Little, Bruce Poole and Sally Clarke. For fourteen years, Matt and his wife Lisa ran The Foxhunter restaurant in Monmouthshire (AA Restaurant of the Year 2004) where the daily-changing menu featured an exciting range of wild and foraged Welsh foods.
- He has written two cookbooks, Matt Tebbutt Cooks Country and Guilty Pleasures.