Galton has held a Michelin star for 21 years
At Morston Hall Norfolk
- Galton has held a Michelin Star for the past 21 years along with Four AA Red Stars and Four AA Rosettes at Morston Hall which is a privately owned by Galton and his wife Tracy.
- Morston is an intimate country house hotel on the beautiful north Norfolk coastline, dating back to the 17th century.
- It all began in 1979, a typically cash-strapped 17 year old Galton Blackiston, set up stall at Rye market selling his own range of home-made cakes, biscuits and preserves. The range became known as ‘Galton’s Goodies’ from then he decided on a career as a chef.
- Galton begun working in the Lake District at the renowned Miller Howe - working his way up to the position of Head Chef and gaining work experience in New York, Canada, South Africa and London.
- Galton is a regular guest chef on James Martin ITV Saturday Morning, as well as a host of other cooking shows.
- Other accolades include, book author Cooking at Marston Hall, Return to real cooking, Summertime and his new book Hook Line & Sinker